You can catch the award winning morning show weekday mornings from 5:30am to 10am on Hot Country B95. Great music, traffic updates, goodies on the road from Mega Foods, prizes and fun.
OK, put on your thinking cap, and no cheating...
The 2013 NFL Playoffs kick off this Saturday, January 5th. How much do you know about the post-season?
1. How many teams will take the field on Wild-Card Weekend: 6, 8 or 10?
2. Who is the top seed in the AFC: Denver Broncos, New England Patriots or Houston Texans?
(ANSWER: Denver Broncos)
BONUS: Who is the #1 seed in the NFC: San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers or Atlanta Falcons?
(ANSWER: Atlanta Falcons)
3. True or false: players on teams in the Wild-Card round of the playoffs each receive a $20,000 bonus?
4. Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is the first quarterback selected first overall in the NFL draft to start a playoff game in his rookie season since: 1947, 1957 or 1967?
5. Which two teams are playing each other for the second week in a row: Packers and Vikings, Bengals and Texans or Colts and Ravens?
(ANSWER: Packers and Vikings)
6. True or false: the Colts' Adam Vinatieri has more successful post-season field goals than any other kicker in NFL history?
(ANSWER: True – he has 45)
7. Only one of the six NFC starting quarterbacks in this year's playoffs has ever won a playoff game. Name him?
(ANSWER: Aaron Rodgers – he has won four of his six playoff games)
8. Which team has the highest winning percentage in ALC Championship games: New England Patriots, Denver Broncos or Cincinnati Bengals?
(ANSWER: Cincinnati Bengals -- they are 2-0 for a .1000 percentage)
9. True or false: the Cincinnati Bengals and Houston Texans have met in the playoffs for the past four consecutive years?
(ANSWER: False – however, this is the second consecutive year that they've met in AFC Wild-Card playoffs)
10. What city will host the Super Bowl on February 3rd?
(ANSWER: New Orleans)
11. Each of the Washington Redskins' past two playoff games have been against what team: Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers or Minnesota Vikings?
(ANSWER: Seattle Seahawks – and the Redskins lost both times)
12. True or false: the San Diego Chargers have the worst all-time playoff winning percentage in the league?
(ANSWER: False – the lifetime 5-10 Cincinnati Bengals hold that post-season record)
13. For the first time in NFL history, two rookie quarterbacks finished the season with a passer rating of 100 or above. Name ONE of them?
(ANSWER: The Seahawks' Russell Wilson or the Redskins' Robert Griffin III )
14. Which champion will be the home team in the Super Bowl and can choose which uniform it wears: AFC or NFC?
15. True or false: this season is the first time in league history that teams making the top two picks in the NFL draft both made the post-season?
(ANSWER: True – the Colts selected Andrew Luck and the Washington Redskins selected Robert Griffin III)